Twitch is one of the most popular streaming platforms for gaming and other activities online. Millions of people around the world stream their favorite games live on Twitch every day.
But why do some viewers unfollow other streamers? This blog answers that question by providing detailed instructions on how to unfollow a streamer on Twitch.
How to Unfollow on Twitch on the Desktop
if you don’t know how to unfollow people. Follow these simple steps to unfollow someone on Twitch:
1. Login to your “Twitch Account”.
2. Search the “user/streamer” from the search bar you want to unfollow.
3. Click the “Heart” icon next to the “bell” icon.
4. If you need to follow them again later, just log into your Twitch account and follow them from there.
Be sure to never follow people you don’t want to see in your streams – it’s disrespectful and annoying.
How to Unfollow Someone on Twitch on Mobile
You can also unfollow people on a mobile by opening the Twitch app, going to the channel you want to unfollow, and clicking on the following button, it will ask you to unfollow the streamer, by clicking on yes you can unfollow the streamer.
Main Reasons that Viewers Unfollow on Twitch
Twitch is a great platform for streaming and watching live video content. However, as with anything in life, there are bound to be problems.
One of the most common reasons viewers unfollow on Twitch is due to inactivity or toxicity. To ensure your channel remains active and subscribers keep coming back, follow these guidelines:
Can you buy Twitch followers?
Media Mister is a top-rated vendor with an established track record for purchasing Twitch followers and viewers with complete refund protection. Media Mister’s viewers on Twitch are genuine persons with active and real profiles, as safe and effective as organic views.
How to unfollow on twitch on your iPhone?
- On iPhone, unfollowing someone is just as easy as following them.
- Open the app, find the streamer you want to unfollow, and tap on their profile icon.
- In the bottom right corner of their screen, you’ll see a bell icon close to a heart icon (these are your follow/unfollow buttons).
- Tap on either one and it will take you to that streamer’s settings page.
- Here, simply uncheck the box next to ” follower ” and they’ll be automatically unfollowed from your channel.
Unfollowing on Twitch is a simple way to remove yourself from the streamer’s view and free up more time for your channels.
Remember, be polite and active when streaming, and you’ll be sure to have a positive experience unfollowing other streamers.