Do you want to know when a Twitch account was created? Check out this blog for the answer!
By knowing the creation date of a Twitch account, you can get a better idea of who is streaming and interacting on the platform.
After reading this blog, you’ll be able to check the creation date of any Twitch account you want.
How To Find Out When A Twitch Account Was Created?
Follow the below steps to know when your twitch account is created:
1. Log in with your account to the Twitch website.
2. Select “Channel” from the drop-down menu from your username.
3. Open the chat section by clicking on the “Chat” tab in the channels.
4. A chat-box will appear on the right-hand side.
5. In the chatbox, type /user followed by the channel’s username (for example, user/11farry), then click on the username, this will tell you the date that that channel’s account was created.
If I’ve had an incorrect or old Twitch account creation date entered into my Steam profile, is there any way to fix it?
If you have an incorrect account creation date on your Steam profile, the best way to fix it is by contacting Twitch Support. They’ll need your Steam Id and a screenshot of your profile page from when you made the mistake, in order to help you with the issue.
Make sure that all contact information is accurate and up to date as well – if not, they may not be able to help you.
Is it possible to change or delete my Twitch account information?
Yes, it’s possible to change or delete your Twitch account information. To do so, the first log in to your account and visit the Account Settings page. From there, you can update your display name, contact info, and manage your connected devices.
Looking to find out when a Twitch account was created? Look no further! In this blog, we will guide you through the simple process of checking the account creation date. Thanks for reading!